This is the Live Results section of the DiveRecorder website where you can see the dive-by-dive scoreboard and running rankings of a diving Meet if you are unable to attend in person.
Any organisation using DiveRecorder at their Meet may apply to use this facility.
- 2017 Ripntear Peter & Patricia Morgan Memorial Meet
20-22 January, Mildura
- SM januari 2017
20-22 January, Karlskoga/Örebro
- Concours du Petit Nouvel-An
21 January, Lausanne
- DNSW Country Championships
28-29 January, Newcastle
- Senet Diving Cup 2017
2-5 February, Eindhoven
- British National Cup 2017
3-5 February, Plymouth
- DNSW Barnett Family Meet (3rd Interclub)
12 February, Parramatta
- Championnats de France des Jeunes Hiver 2017
18-19 February, Lyon
- Championnats de France Elite Hiver 2017
24-26 February, Paris
25 March, Malmoe
How to View a Live Event
- Check on the left to see whether a Meet is imminent, and if so...
- Select Timetable for an indication of the event timings (always approximate so please be patient).
- If an event is running or is about to start, select Event A to view the scoreboard and running rankings.
- If two events are running simultaneously, select Event B to view the other event.
Start Lists, Results and Divesheets
Before an Event has taken place you may view the Start List and the dive lists. After an Event has been completed you may view the Results and completed divesheets. You do both of these the same way .. by selecting Results, then an Event and then a Diver.