This is the Live Results section of the DiveRecorder website where you can see the dive-by-dive scoreboard and running rankings of a diving Meet if you are unable to attend in person.
Any organisation using DiveRecorder at their Meet may apply to use this facility.
- Southampton Invitational 2016
22-24 October, Southampton
- FINA Diving Grand Prix 2016 - Gold Coast (AUS)
27-30 October, Southport
- Victorian Pennant Series Week 3
5 November, Ringwood
- DNSW Metropolitan Championships
5-6 November, Sydney
- Victorian Age & Open Qualifier
18-19 November, Melbourne
- Luton Challenge
25-27 November, Luton
How to View a Live Event
- Check on the left to see whether a Meet is imminent, and if so...
- Select Timetable for an indication of the event timings (always approximate so please be patient).
- If an event is running or is about to start, select Event A to view the scoreboard and running rankings.
- If two events are running simultaneously, select Event B to view the other event.
Start Lists, Results and Divesheets
Before an Event has taken place you may view the Start List and the dive lists. After an Event has been completed you may view the Results and completed divesheets. You do both of these the same way .. by selecting Results, then an Event and then a Diver.