This is the Live Results section of the DiveRecorder website where you can see the dive-by-dive scoreboard and running rankings of a diving Meet if you are unable to attend in person.
Any organisation using DiveRecorder at their Meet may apply to use this facility.
- 2016 Australian Open Championships inc. Rio Trials
26-29 May, Ringwood
- Nederlands (Jeugd) Kampioenschap 2016
27-29 May, Eindhoven
- 2016 Victorian Elite Junior Championships
3-4 June, Melbourne
- 2016 Queensland Elite Junior Championships
4-5 June, Brisbane
- Ungdomsmästerskapen - USM
4-6 June, Stockholm
- British Diving Championships
10-12 June, Sheffield
- Championnats de France Jeunes et Seniors Ete 2016
10-12 June, Schiltigheim
- Sommar SM
17-19 June, Malmoe
- Schweiz. Sommermeisterschaften
18-19 June, Thun
- Victorian Pennant Series Week 6
18 June, Ringwood
- 19th International Diving Meet
23-26 June, Graz
How to View a Live Event
- Check on the left to see whether a Meet is imminent, and if so...
- Select Timetable for an indication of the event timings (always approximate so please be patient).
- If an event is running or is about to start, select Event A to view the scoreboard and running rankings.
- If two events are running simultaneously, select Event B to view the other event.
Start Lists, Results and Divesheets
Before an Event has taken place you may view the Start List and the dive lists. After an Event has been completed you may view the Results and completed divesheets. You do both of these the same way .. by selecting Results, then an Event and then a Diver.