DiveRecorder was designed from the outset to be simple enough for use at a local club event with entries and dive sheets being taken on the deck while at the same time able to handle the requirements of a major international meet. In fact, both these types of event are straight forward - the tricky meets are those for novice and age group divers where the entries are large and the conditions are customised.
The good news is that DiveRecorder can be networked to handle concurrent events and circuit-style events. It also allows events to be combined at run time and automatically uncombined thereafter.
DiveRecorder supports the recently introduced Team and Mixed Synchro events but with the following restrictions:
- Neither DiveSheets nor the Online Dive Sheets systems support Team Events. It will be necessary for Team dive sheets to be entered manually at the venue.
- Combined group dives can not be entered on Mixed Synchro dive sheets. It will be necessary to enter only one of the two dives and edit the DD if required. Note that combined group dives are deprecated and will be disallowed at the next rule change
- Multi-user, multi-meet database
- Flexible event definition
- Automatic or manual start order
- Import dive sheets via Internet
- Supports wireless judge keypads
- Scoreboard options
- Live web results
- Wide selection of reports
AcknowledgementsDiveRecorder is written in Embarcadero's ®Delphi and makes use of the following third party components:
- ElevateDB from ElevateSoft
- FastReport from Fast Reports Inc
- Help&Manual from EC Software
- TsiLang from SiComponents
- SpTBX, AsyncPro and others