DiveRecorder was designed from the outset to be simple enough for use at a local club event with entries and dive sheets being taken on the deck while at the same time able to handle the requirements of a major international meet. In fact, both these types of event are straight forward - the tricky meets are those for novice and age group divers where the entries are large and the conditions are customised.
The good news is that DiveRecorder can be networked to handle concurrent events, circuit-style events and split events. It also allows events to be combined at run time and automatically uncombined thereafter.
- Multi-user, multi-meet database
- Flexible event definition
- Automatic or manual start order
- Import dive sheets via Internet
- Supports wireless judge keypads
- Scoreboard options
- Live web results
- Wide selection of reports
AcknowledgementsDiveRecorder is written in Embarcadero's ®Delphi and makes use of the following third party components:
- ElevateDB from ElevateSoft
- FastReport from Fast Reports Inc
- RealThinClients from DeltaSoft
- Help&Manual from EC Software
- SpTBX, AsyncPro and others