DiveRecorder - Utilities
The DR Utilities pack contains several supporting programs designed to be run on networked computers to drive scoreboards and post live results to the web.
- ScoreBoard generates a scoreboard suitable for data projectors or other devices taking a VGA input
- DR2RefTV is a version of ScoreBoard which shows the awards as they are received for confirmation by the referee. It can also generate output to support TV coverage.
- DR2Omega and DR2Calypso generate output in a custom protocol for driving Swiss Timing (Omega) scoreboards.
- TickerTape displays a list of dive-by-dive awards and scores to assist a manual recorder
- DR2Web will upload dive-by-dive results to the DiveRecorder website
- SBControl can configure multiple instances of ScoreBoard, bypassing busy Recorders