DiveSheets was written to spread the load of inputting dive sheets which, with a computer based system, places a heavy load on the Recorder and is error prone.
Using DiveSheets, individual team or club coaches can complete their own divers' sheets at their leisure and submit them via the Internet for the Recorder to import directly into DiveRecorder. Once a coach has entered their divers' details initially, they have even less work to do when submitting sheets for future meets at which DiveRecorder will be used.
- Enter the details of any new divers into the DiveSheets database
- Click New Meet and select the appropriate Meet to download its conditions
- Enter your divers in their events
- Complete your divers' dive sheets
- Check your entries and sheets by viewing or printing the reports
- Upload all your dive sheets for the Recorder to import
- Take a printed list to the Meet for reference and for marking any changes required